Sonoma Housing Bubble

Pulling the cork out of Sonoma's bubbly housing foolishness

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fill Up Their Voice Mail!!!

(reposted from Mish's site)


Let's Fill Every Congressional Voice Mail Box In The Country
Many of you have written that congressional voice mail boxes are full. Unfortunately there is not much I can do if no one is answering the phones. I suspect that is because we have concentrated on too few.

We need to man the phones and start targeting EVERYONE in Congress.

Phone every legislative representative in your state. If those fill up, pick another state, even a small one.

Tell them it is still no deal, Leave a short message so others can leave one.

Fill every in box in the country.

Congressional Switchboad #
1-202-224-3121

Use these points in your message. Don't stop calling, emailing or faxing. You are being heard. Keep Shouting!

(use your own twist, but make sure they get it!)

"If you vote for this Bailout Bill I will vote against you. I will do more than that, I will work actively for your opponent, no matter who that person is, doing everything in my power to contribute to your defeat.

I will contributing my time, energy and money to your opponent, whoever that may be. I will talk to my friends, my family and my co-workers and urge them to do the same. I have contacted my friends already and asked them to do the same."


Take Action




Many Representatives are claiming the backlash was for just Paulson's bill. The revised bill still doesn't cap salaries and stock options deep enough. There is still no call for accountability or prosecution, or any accountability whatsoever for those responsible for this mess.

Paulson, Bernanke, Greenspan and the lot of them... Their JOBS are/were to be watch dogs for US! Their JOBS were to be the EXPERTS? WTF???

also... I can't believe it has come to this, but it is virtually impossible to not respect Newt's take on this whole debacle.

Did you know that Senator Dodd was the largest recipient of campaign dollars from Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?

Did you know tha Obama was number two? This is appalling. I am a registered Democrat and am just horrified that nothing that comes out of a Democratic representative is passing the smell test and that this rush to pass this is more of an effort to cover up their own complicity.

Newt's Take On Things

Please click and listen for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories Bloggapedia - Find It!

Estate Real, House New

Housing Crisis

Free Site Submit by
SiteSubmitService.COM